Originally built in 1954 to work at the Florence Colliery in the NCB North Staffordshire Area alongside No. 1, Florence No. 2 finnally arrived at the Battlefield Line in 1978 for preservation. She then moved onto the Foxfield Railway in 2000 and after an extensive rebuild returned to traqffic in 2008.
She is seen here leaving Foxfield Colliery with a train of coal wagons during the Summer Gala last Saturday.
|camera||Canon EOS 50D|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|