A drop of oil to help the wheels go round
The BR Class 2MT tank Locomotive 41241 waits on the approach to the station at Ingrow West on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway as the train is shunted into the station. The train crew have time for a touch of light maintenance before it is moved into the station.
41241 was built in 1949 and was purchase by the KWVR in 1967. It hauled the first train on the preserved line and has been there ever since.
||Canon EOS 50D|
The Nightmare Cr...
Getting ready fo...