... It must be the photo charter at Threlkeld quarry in the Lake District
Sir Tom was built by Bagnall of Stafford in 1926 and named after Sir Tom Callender of British Insulated Callender Cables. This 0-4-0 saddletank narrow gauge loco worked at BICC in Kent until 1968. After a long period of disuse it was transferred to Thelkeld Quarry in 2001 and has been fully restored. Seen here on a short train of tip hoppers, also known as tubs, heading into the quarry workings.
|camera||Canon EOS 5D Mark II|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|