St. Catherine's Chapel, Lydiate
Just to the north of Liverpool is the village of Lydiate. The chapel, also known as Lydiate Abbey, was built about the year 1500 for the private worship of the Ireland family, who where the lords of Lydiate from 14101673. The chapel fell into disuse around 1550 during the period of Henry VIII's disolution of the monasteries, when Catholicism was outlawed.
||Canon EOS 50D|
The Nightmare Cr...
The Drummer Boy
No Tram Today