One of the older Double Fairlies on the Ffestiniog Railway. Merddin Emrys was built in 1879. It has been overhauled a number of times and is now in a near original condition, being coal fired and was last returned to service in 2008.
The train is seen here approaching Minfford Station on its way to Porthmadog.
||Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL|
British Musical ...
The Earl of Meri...