The Shipperies public house was constructed a year or
so before the Fire Station
next door to it, but in a very different Victorian
style. The pub was named after the International Exhibition of
Navigation, Travelling, Commerce and Manufacture Exhibition -
locally known as the Shipperies Exhibiton - held in Liverpool in 1886 at the nearby Exhibition
Hall in Edge Lane, overlooking Wavertree Park.
||Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL|
The Nightmare Cr...
Peel the Superla...
The Vines Hotel