GCR Class O4 63601
Seen at Doncaster the O4 was a heavy freight locomotive designed for the Great Central Railway in 1911. 70 were built at Gorton Locomotive Works and the design was adopted by the Military Railway Operating Department, 521 being built for service in WW1, mostly abroad.
63601 was withdrawn from service in 1963 and finally restored to service in January 2000.
No Golf Today
Stirling Single ...