Nelson on his plinth
The first public statue of Lord Nelson was unveilled in 1809 in Birmigham. Not for the good citizens of Birmingham the extravagance
that may be found in Liverpool but a well crafted and recognisable representation of the little admiral.
The statue overlooks the Bullring area in central Birmingham.
The Nightmare Cr...
37242 at Barrow ...
The Death of Nel...